Hey! I’m from Harlem and I’m a native New Yorker. I currently work in one of the nations top five hospitals! I love reading, laughing, meeting new people and playing with animals.
My #roommateperk are
– I’m very caring and I have a great ear for listening
– I tell corny jokes all the time (so please be prepared!)
– I’m extremely, extremely tidy and responsible
– I’m open to new things! It doesn’t matter what it is!
The main things that I ask for from a roommate are:
-PLEASE clean after yourself (ex. Flush toilet after using, wash dish after using, if you make a mess please clean it up, don’t leave common areas messy)
– Please be respectful of others time and space
– If there is a habit such as smoking (cigarettes) please do it outside of the household.